PDA

View Full Version : need book for repairing compressors

patomatoki
17-08-2009, 08:08 PM
hi all
i am newbie and want to find good place for searching ebooks focused on Repairing Compressors like Copeland or carlyle or Bitzer barnds.
anybody have good link or info so i can learn and practice for repairing those refrigerant compressors?
i`m working in a factory that these sciences are very usefull and effective in my income.
tnx u for read and tnx double anybody can help me.
sorry for bad english

Shibhrac
17-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Most compressor's companies manufacturers issuing books and guide lines for technical support

Toosh
17-08-2009, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=patomatoki;157491]hi all
i am newbie and want to find good place for searching ebooks focused on Repairing Compressors like Copeland or carlyle or Bitzer barnds.
anybody have good link or info so i can learn and practice for repairing those refrigerant compressors?
i`m working in a factory that these sciences are very usefull and effective in my income.
tnx u for read and tnx double anybody can help me.
sorry for bad english[/QUO

HI Pat Try this and then search Google for what you want
www.carlylecompressor.com

Toosh

patomatoki
20-08-2009, 04:24 PM
tnx for your reply but:)
i want tutorilas those are specialy showing Compressors basic and pro repairing processes.
i have found some in Carlyle`s site .
my hope is to being Expert in finding troubles and repairing Compressors whit all their components.
google is good,but do you think if your answer is right ,i don`t need this your answer realy?;)

Toosh
21-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Well it ain`t going to fall in your lap, All the manufacturers have websites and some have what you are looking for.Its up to you to do the research

Toosh

patomatoki
28-08-2009, 12:49 PM
its not good answer and all know that
if google and their sites are Final Answer so nobody need sites like RE or some other.
i hope you read my need again and think what it means.
tnx bro

D.D.KORANNE
28-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Some key adjustments in repair are kept by the manufacturers themseleves ; not revealed

patomatoki
29-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Some key adjustments in repair are kept by the manufacturers themseleves ; not revealed
yes you are right
i know this and those company use such strateges for their overselling and some other ideas.
my need is some good and compelet source for study repairing compressors from basic to pro.
ie:finding problems,disasembly,how to trubleshooting,reasembly,reparing parts like cranckshaft or piston or valve plates ....
tnx again all you read and answer me.

abdulazman
29-08-2009, 08:04 PM
You're working in a factory and involves with compressor repair. May I ask what brand and models of compressor you're dealing with? I just can't let you have compressor manuals that you are not involves with, is it gram, sabroe, mycom, stal, vilter, grasso, frick, hasegawa, york, trane, dunham bush, copeland, carrier and many other more types of compressor. Elaborate plz

patomatoki
02-09-2009, 07:42 PM
ty abdulazman
my SPECIAL target is Copeland compressors 2/3/4/6/8 Cy from 15 to 70 Tons
next targets are Carlyle/Carrier 4/6 Cy, Bitzer 6/8 Cy + Screw

Brian_UK
02-09-2009, 11:41 PM
You could always ask the manufacturers for their repair manuals.

M.Amer
19-10-2009, 11:35 AM
pass me your e-mail i shall send you Bitzer Copland compressors manual dude:D

Magoo
20-10-2009, 04:44 AM
Short of changing valve plates and the like, why try and repair the compressor, you will be wasting your clients money.
Check the cost of parts, stators re-winds, and anything else, they are priced out of anyones budget, ditch the old one and replace, and get a new compressor warranty.
The saying is economy of scale.