PDA

View Full Version : I would like to Know !

Vijaystephen21
02-08-2009, 10:37 AM
I have reading the articles posted on this forums, and I find it very interesting. However, I find some of the articles posted seem to be sarcastic in nature. It would be kind of these members to help answer our questions rather than poking fun at the new members

Thanks.................

Vijay Stephen:eek:

philfridge
02-08-2009, 11:16 AM
It would be kind of these members to help answer our questions rather than poking fun at the new members

Thanks.................

Vijay Stephen:eek:

It would also be nice when giving advice and answers to questions to receive some good feedback or thanks from new members in return but rarely does this happen. No advice is taken and then they vanish without any reputation points being given. Why do we bother ? :p

Yuri B.
02-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Hello Vijaystephen.
Join kindly our forum and participate in helping others by sharing with them - with us - your knowledge. Dont pay any attention to cases of sarcasm, inpoliteness or even rudeness. Be above it.

lowcool
02-08-2009, 12:51 PM
im probably one of the above mentioned,but how does one learn if being bottle fed all the time,if anyone has not picked up the gist after a couple of posts,when will it happen,i myself happen to think that i must prove myself to other experienced members of this forum.yes im an idiot but an experienced one

Vijaystephen21
02-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi ! You Guys out there,

I must admit, most of you are very knowledgble and I find it interesting to follow all your discussions in the forum.

I would like to thank all of you, for your prompt reply.

Thanks .......Vijay Stephen

glenn1340
02-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Hi Vijay,

Remember: sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Pity the sarcastic one for he probably has issues that he feels can only be addressed by putting others down.

Glenn

Peter_1
02-08-2009, 08:05 PM
It would also be nice when giving advice and answers to questions to receive some good feedback or thanks from new members in return but rarely does this happen. No advice is taken and then they vanish without any reputation points being given. Why do we bother ? :p
Very true philfridge. I call this common behavior, good manners.

Vijaystephen21
04-08-2009, 01:28 PM
I totally agreee with you Glen

Thanks anyway

nike123
04-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Keep in mind that many of us coming from different cultures and what is inappropriate in one culture could easily be acceptable in other culture.

chiller man
06-08-2009, 09:20 PM
im probably one of the above mentioned,but how does one learn if being bottle fed all the time,if anyone has not picked up the gist after a couple of posts,when will it happen,i myself happen to think that i must prove myself to other experienced members of this forum.yes im an idiot but an experienced one
As an experienced idiot,can we all assum then that you have always been one or,how long did it take to master the art, or did it come naturally?

lowcool
07-08-2009, 02:35 AM
gday chillerman
thought i would get a bite with this post,its called dry land fishing.
enjoy fella as we are not infallible or intimidating all of the time,naturally!

vjay it would seem that you dont have to be new,or old for that matter.
have a good weekend fellas im going saltwater fishing if all goes well.

chiller man
09-08-2009, 07:07 PM
gday chillerman
thought i would get a bite with this post,its called dry land fishing.
enjoy fella as we are not infallible or intimidating all of the time,naturally!

vjay it would seem that you dont have to be new,or old for that matter.
have a good weekend fellas im going saltwater fishing if all goes well.
Hope ya caught a good bag of fish mate. I do a bit myself!

Nice one.