PDA

View Full Version : to the forum

superheatjfv
01-08-2009, 01:35 AM
think itby using boyer law or charles have much would a 7 and half ton unit possibe hold reason i asking i had a trane unit that found back in may suctiion was 35 # head was 155 # amps were 7 amps across all three leggs amb temp was 87 deg when was done icharge to 68 # and 210# head and amps were now 11.8 on two leggs and 12 .3 on the middle one again amb was 87 deg the superheat was fifteen the full loaden run amps for the unit was 14 amps and had no prolbems since may 5 2009 and i was sick out from the since then
but as of july 30 there was a cooling prolbem again
so the guy they sent over first he said itwas over charged 10 lbs with no amps read no superheat no subcooing no amb temp nothing across the coil and then today no cooling again i dont really care what he says my point is that it only takes only fourteen lbs of r22 and that unit has run for the better part of the summer and now its over charger and by almost additon full being its only hold 14 lbs by opion if was it would not for six weeks with no prolbems

marc5180
01-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi i couldn't quite understand what you were trying to say.

I noticed you were asking about the gas laws,
Boyles Law is the relationship between pressure and volume, Charles law is the relationship between volume and temperature.

Peter_1
01-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Reading this is a very big prolbem (sic) for me.
We normally end a sentence with a point and begins the next one with a capital letter.
I f you don't fancy up this post, I hardly think you will receive help because this is almost Chinese for me.
Oh by the way, welcome to the RE-forum.

Brian_UK
01-08-2009, 10:55 PM
As Peter says, your post is unreadable.

Some sentences would make life a lot easier for one and all.