PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

chaselun
25-07-2009, 02:36 AM
hey all

Im a student in my 2nd year of Commercial HVAC, and I am hoping to be a great service tech in the coming years.

I joined this site to read around and get as much information as I can so I can do a good job out in the field.

Nice to be here and hope to learn a lot!

Chase

Brian_UK
26-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Welcome Chase, we hope that you enjoy the forum and especially your chosen line of work. :)

Josip
26-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Hi, Chase :)

welcome to RE forums...

hey all

Im a student in my 2nd year of Commercial HVAC, and I am hoping to be a great service tech in the coming years.

I joined this site to read around and get as much information as I can so I can do a good job out in the field.

Nice to be here and hope to learn a lot!

Chase

for sure you can find tons of useful info here ... believe me ... if you not find info you need, you can always ask;) ... it is free...

Best regards, Josip :)

US Iceman
27-07-2009, 12:41 AM
Welcome Chase. You have some reading assignments to get caught up!:D

Magoo
27-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Hi Chase
welcome, this industry needs more positive people with a learning attitude. Be it HVAC or refrig.. There is no better place to learn than here, you have to pick of all the worlds technicians experience and knowledge, generally learnt the hard way.
magoo

chiller man
11-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi Chaselun. Magoo is right, old buggers like us did learn the hard way but gee, did we learn. Use the forum and short-cut the system, use our knowlege to get ahead.well done, and good luck mate.

Remember--- there are engineers, and ENGINEERS.

bill1983
25-11-2009, 09:27 PM
chase ... beware this is an addictive career. but soooooooo much fun.
welcome.