PDA

View Full Version : Freezer Case drains

ColdManc
14-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi, could anyone recomend any pumps for a 26m freezer case. We have recently took over on a site where the drains are a mess to put it lightly water is constantly on the shop floor as the current drainage system is crap. It currently has push fit pipe work and 4 "dairy cabinet" pumps but these are not working. The customer dosen't want to excuvate any floor in the building so putting a trench in or fitting a sump pump is not a option unfortunately. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Peter_1
14-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Sauermann is a good start

joe magee
20-07-2009, 05:44 AM
I'm not quite sure what your looking for. In the USA all floor drains split the case. Target,just starting putting in vacuum drains where the condensate is sucked up to another location. Is that something they use over there? I can find out what brand they are if need be.

coolhibby1875
20-07-2009, 11:11 AM
hi joe yes they use that here its called EVAC they use it in some supermarkets as well as cash and carry.

coldmanc we use pump trays called royale made by royale products they are much more robust than headglow aquamats.

luckee
29-07-2009, 05:26 AM
I work in some stores that use EVAC and can say they are more of a pain than they are worth. From a maintenance stand point they are great but from a design point of view it's much cheaper in the long run to treanch the floor.