PDA

View Full Version : Vapour Absorption machine

sidhartha
25-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi
i am looking for a person who can design & install Vapour Absorption machine of ( 800 TR )
pl respond at the earliest.
Regars
sidh

lowcool
25-06-2009, 02:15 PM
i must have missed something but what is vapour absorption machine,petrochemical,agricultural,dehydration or the removal of heat by non mechanical means

Brian_UK
25-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Also, I don't think that this is an employment forum.

vmari
09-12-2009, 03:28 PM
I want to build 3 TR ammonia water vapour absorption refrigeration system with plate heat exchangers for experimental purpose. can any one help me to find out the manufacturer?

Brian_UK
09-12-2009, 07:19 PM
We refer you back to post #2.

Abe
10-12-2009, 07:55 AM
I want to build 3 TR ammonia water vapour absorption refrigeration system with plate heat exchangers for experimental purpose. can any one help me to find out the manufacturer?

There are lots of sources for you find this information, unless you wish to be spoon fed by someone from our talented membership.

To obtain a serious response I would put down exactly who you are , what your experiences, goals and intents are.

This is a forum where professionals from the whole spectrum of this industry come together for mutual cooperation and exchange. As such I feel posing a question which does not assist this process will elicit poor response, as we can see.

I trust that you understand the importance of providing a substantive query rather than firing a one liner which says nothing or means nothing.

with regards