PDA

View Full Version : US Market for Direct Drive units

CoolVan
19-06-2009, 09:44 AM
I own a company in the UK that insulates, fridges and sells fridge vans - new and used. Our company is called Cool Van - just have a look at our website.

I want to evaluate the US market to see if there is an opportunity for us to replicate our operation. I have quite a bit of experience of the US but I am particularly interested in how the transport refrigeration industry works. We convert panel vans and I'm not too bothered about box bodies.

How many vehicle conversion companies are there? Do they fit and commission the fridge systems? What is the most popular van for conversion? Which is the most popular refrigeration manufacturer - I guess TK or Carrier?

I appreciate that it is quite a wide ranging request but any information or assistance in pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

lowcool
19-06-2009, 04:54 PM
sounds like a good excuse for a holiday.
bon voyage

mm310
20-06-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey Friend ..

You are nearly searching for the same business am looking for .. but am searching in my country of residence .. you can even have a look into my post released few days ago, it was subjected ( HELP !! Need Your Experience in Transport Refrigeration ... etc)

we can be in contact to share the ideas may be we can create something useful ...

TC .. Ciaoo