PDA

View Full Version : blast freezer probe

lowcool
03-06-2009, 05:41 AM
gday all.have a client with a williams blast freezer model.the problem is they are required to pull down pieces of cooked fish using stab type probe supplied problem is its 3/8" diameter ruins the piece of fish,i think 6mm would be a problem too.so am looking for a probe around 3mm in diameter(williams over here can supply only standard 3/8" however one of the reps has a 4mm jobby with heater from italy somewhere & i would prefer not to go down their track) the biggest snag so far is obtaining probe sensor type KTY81-121 thermistor.does anyone know of italian probe manufacturer,where to get said thermistor in aust or overseas without butchering other manufacturer sensors to obtain it(elliwell).I have a manufacturer but no thermistor.thanks people :):)

chemi-cool
03-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Try Dixell, probes are 4 mm.

lowcool
04-06-2009, 03:27 AM
Try Dixell, probes are 4 mm.
ah yes i agree but i want thermistor only as will fit in smaller sheath and have better sensing characteristics at the tip,and can be incorporated in the design and constuction.might go out to the shed and slice one up just dont like my chances as to how manufacturers do things.thanks mate