PDA

View Full Version : Danfoss Adapcool problem communication

lucynenih
08-05-2009, 09:53 AM
hi
i installed the system adapkool in the supermarket few year ago and it was working very well until now i have many card echelon EKA171C with communication error i try to upload but the parameter o03 and o04 not appear on the controller 201C for witch reason this card can be damaged

Controlguy
08-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Sounds like some echelon cable interference from high AC voltge near the comms cable , must be something new in the area or maybe comms cable damage, can be difficult to trace , using a LON analyiser you may be able to see if you are making progress with eliminating the cause.

750 Valve
11-05-2009, 06:05 AM
Mate there can be a million and one reasons this is happening, I'd start by disconnecting the LON from all controllers and/or comms modules and bring them on line one at a time, you may be lucky and be able to isolate the issue to a particular controller or area of the store, then look into wiring as suggested above by controlguy.

If you also check for termination of the network and for any induced voltage in the wiring once all unplugged. Be sure you have screen cable connected to earth at one end of the network only

Christo1234
27-05-2009, 01:18 PM
This system you installed, is a Danfoss AKC255 controller with combo boards?

Eeram
21-06-2009, 09:47 AM
If o03 and o04 does not show on the EKC 201 controllers, it sounds that you have communication card problems. Remove the card and reinsert it again or try a card that you know works. Also make sure your LON cable is continuous.

Y L Lai
24-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Try this. Shut down power on all controllers. Restart them. Plug AKA21 into Gateway. Go to communication, lon, then scan lon bus. Upon complete scanning, factory reset the controllers which have problem by holding down both buttons while powering up. 003 and 004 should be out then. Work most of the time. If not, replace the controller.

Kaka
25-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Is the Adapkol system expensive? How much is it roughly?

Y L Lai
18-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Is the Adapkol system expensive? How much is it roughly?
Depend on what you want and how big is the system.