PDA

View Full Version : Ac not working on heating

james770
04-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Hi
The ac is a very old email airconditioning around 6hp.It works on cooling but when l put it on heating the two outdoor condensing fan motors stop working and the compressor works for couple of seconds and stops.l`ve bypassed the sayamino de ice control by removing the power to de ice motor.But it still does the some thing, and l tested the reversing valve etc.

chemi-cool
04-05-2009, 11:24 AM
It is 39°C outside now!! Heating???;)

Check if there is an NRV on the way, some companies used to put one that opens when the 4 way valve divert the hot gas to the evaporator.

Loss of refrigerant might be a problem too.
Low pressure control.

Go with control wire and see where stops.

nike123
04-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi
The ac is a very old email airconditioning around 6hp.It works on cooling but when l put it on heating the two outdoor condensing fan motors stop working and the compressor works for couple of seconds and stops.l`ve bypassed the sayamino de ice control by removing the power to de ice motor.But it still does the some thing, and l tested the reversing valve etc.
What is outdoor temperature?

Robert Nimni
04-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi

.I'm sorry about my English
? Are electronic controller is
? If yes what is the voltage drops on the sensors

Robert

Magoo
07-05-2009, 02:52 AM
The old Email air cons had a mode select switch, sounds like the switch output to condenser fan has died. Alternatively the outdoor coil temp sensor to start fan is out to lunch and stopping fan from starting and system stops on low LP pressure,
magoo

icecube51
12-05-2009, 10:14 PM
is is not better to start whit some basics first ,and give some presure/temp readings first.its easy to blame the sensor(s) or switches.....or the mainboard......or the stupid 4way-valve......or.....

Ice

thanlwin
30-05-2009, 05:06 PM
HI
Pls advice me for yhe
INVERTER SYSTEM AND IF ANYTHING ON THIS INVERTER ,HOW TO CHECK???

Yuri B.
30-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Hi. Look through the threads on "invertor" on this forum. There is not very much, but, at least, something to start with.