PDA

View Full Version : best place to: work in the industry,live and raise a famly

cptrdbrd
21-04-2009, 03:00 PM
hello all
My wife and I have ben taking a close look at our lives in the US and the futcher of our children. We are very allarmed at the political situation in the US. We are seeing some very simlar things with our contry and Germiny befor WWII when hitler was making his rise to power. I see this in our sitting pres.
Now that I have noted why I am asking, let me ask this. whare is the best places in the world to work in our indistory, rase a famly (I have 2 yong girls 5years and 3 years) and live? If we have to become refugees whare to go? I am a sailer and love spending time sailing and would love to find a confertible climent. but I am allso thinking about wanting to stay in contact with famly. whare do you live and how do you feel about whare you live and work?
I have 25+ years doing comertial industril HVAC. I spend most of my time working on chillers, large bilers and some specelised refrigeration. I would like to work in the area I have built my expernce on.
thank you

multisync
21-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Same s**t different bucket

badeth
21-04-2009, 08:54 PM
im working on two different jobs..im a full time plumber in a company here in calgary, while on weekends, i work on air conditioning repairs

So far, the recession is widely felt here and my family is looking forward to different means of earning money. I've read a lot from newspapers that a lot of countries are suffeing the grave effects of recession..im still hoping for a better future here in my homeland

Toosh
21-04-2009, 08:55 PM
hello all
My wife and I have ben taking a close look at our lives in the US and the futcher of our children. We are very allarmed at the political situation in the US. We are seeing some very simlar things with our contry and Germiny befor WWII when hitler was making his rise to power. I see this in our sitting pres.
Now that I have noted why I am asking, let me ask this. whare is the best places in the world to work in our indistory, rase a famly (I have 2 yong girls 5years and 3 years) and live? If we have to become refugees whare to go? I am a sailer and love spending time sailing and would love to find a confertible climent. but I am allso thinking about wanting to stay in contact with famly. whare do you live and how do you feel about whare you live and work?
I have 25+ years doing comertial industril HVAC. I spend most of my time working on chillers, large bilers and some specelised refrigeration. I would like to work in the area I have built my expernce on.
thank you

Hi I do not think this is the proper place to air your politcal grievences

Toosh

cptrdbrd
21-04-2009, 09:54 PM
hello
I am sory if I came accrost to "political" after reading the post I can see that would be the case. I was only trying to explane my reasons for posibly looking some whare elce. I am intrested in others opinions on work and life in other places.