PDA

View Full Version : newbie dopey questions

briggs
19-04-2009, 07:33 PM
hello to you all my fridge/freezer bosch kgu32161gb/02 has been fixed but the fridge has gone up to 09 c but the display temp on top says 02 also thefreezer display on top says -20 some times this goes up to-30

were is the coldest part of my fridge and is this were i should put this thermometer
if you have just opened the door and the fridge was at correct temp then how long should it take to get back to that original temperature

the original fault was the fridge getting to warm and the freezer over frosting the engineer said to defrost which idid he fitted new freezer fan

amitsaxena
20-04-2009, 01:23 PM
I think, your problem is still not solved . Can you please check the rating if fan motor before replacement and after replacement as i feel its not ok or again the excess frost is formed across your ref eva.

Check the same and reply.
thanks

briggs
20-04-2009, 10:18 PM
thanks for your reply amitsaxena im leaving the fridge to settle for a bit then will check each morning in case the top displayed temp is just playing up the engineer did not leave old fan so can not check the fan rating i will post again to let you know the out come

cheers

taz24
21-04-2009, 12:10 AM
thanks for your reply amitsaxena im leaving the fridge to settle for a bit then will check each morning in case the top displayed temp is just playing up the engineer did not leave old fan so can not check the fan rating i will post again to let you know the out come

cheers

The coldest point will be where the air blows out of the vents into the fridge or freezer.
The next coldest will be at the lowest part of the fridge / freezer.

With a normal thermomiter when you open the door the thermomiter will take a few mins
to respond but all the cold air will fall out of the fridge / freezer.

It will take about 5 to 10 mins to fully recover from opening of the door.

Cheers taz