PDA

View Full Version : Beer

Decdastardly
15-04-2009, 04:17 PM
I mainly work in pubs and bars most of the day and it's flippin' torture :rolleyes:..watching all these people drinking and stuff, all I wanna do when I finish is go down the pub, especially when it's sunny like now!

slingblade
16-04-2009, 12:39 AM
Easy thing to do then is go for a pint after you finish.
Im not sure i fully understand your post, best guess is all the people boozing whilst you are at work pisses you off and you wonder why they are not working. Newsflash :- some people are rich and can do what they want.

Best advice, you list your location as London. Move away, I've been there and it's ****e.;)

Sh1te.

Magoo
19-04-2009, 01:06 AM
The drinkers are all the tosspos that screwed the world economy and are out of a job, drowning there sorrows. Be positive !!! you are still working, and go home to a loving family.

nike123
19-04-2009, 12:20 PM
The drinkers are all the tosspos that screwed the world economy and are out of a job, drowning there sorrows.

Why generalization?
I know many non-drinkers with same description!

Magoo
20-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Hi nike 123
Well said , and I admit to generalising. I know alot of people that jumped into the general skeam of things to make a quick dollar, and have subsequently lost the lot.
An old saying is " if it sounds too good to be true, well then it is not legal ".

harrykica84
01-02-2010, 05:24 AM
I love beer!