PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket End users

EndUserble
09-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Afternoon all,

First post so please don't pull this one to treads...

I know which contractor works for who form previous threads, but who are the best and worst "end users" to work for?

Who has the most and least paperwork and the best and worst equipment in their estate? Does anyone specify installs or service better than any other?

coolhibby1875
09-04-2009, 05:42 PM
hi and welcome i personally think sainsburys are the worst to work for as there stores and equipment (in scotland) are shocking thier staff are rude and ignorant and look down thier noses at you, I think the best to work for are Waitrose if anything they do the best bacon rolls!

jjthefridge
09-04-2009, 06:34 PM
hi and welcome i personally think sainsburys are the worst to work for as there stores and equipment (in scotland) are shocking thier staff are rude and ignorant and look down thier noses at you, I think the best to work for are Waitrose if anything they do the best bacon rolls!

Hi,

depends on which sainsbury's, the bigger one are more arogant i've found, especially the managment, definatly look down at you even though you probably earn more than them, they sem to forget that THEY called you in, to help them out. m&s been favorite, allways clean (mostly) and easy to work on staff normally fairly helpfull, staff shop is wicked really cheap lovely food, wouldn't pay full price for it though.
j.j.

Colin G
09-04-2009, 07:03 PM
lidls - great wee shops, no hassles. pack/condenser back to back, 8 cabinets 10ft away from pack all controlled from one controller. Just need to brush up on your german skills if you want to read any of the diagrams!

Chunk
10-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Nettos are the best for staff.

The manager is also the trolley dolly,the cleaner,checkout operator and the tea maker for the engineers when they arrive.:D