PDA

View Full Version : Duct Design Project

s.ozcan37
08-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi everybody!
i have a project about dust design.I ll perapare a Visual Basic program.But i am not good at Visual Basic.so I need a program Duct Size calculation on Visual Basic.i need your help.
thanks...

Brian_UK
08-04-2009, 11:24 PM
I think that you need to address a computer programing course to progress any further.

You haven't said what your project is to achieve. Are you trying to design an air carrying duct system or just some ductwork to look pretty in a building ?

s.ozcan37
09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
sorry i couldnot explain enough.
i ll prapare program on visual Basic which contains Equal-Friction Method and Static-Region method.

s.ozcan37
09-04-2009, 11:15 PM
is there anybody who can help me?

Toosh
10-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Hi everybody!
i have a project about dust design.I ll perapare a Visual Basic program.But i am not good at Visual Basic.so I need a program Duct Size calculation on Visual Basic.i need your help.
thanks...

Hi oz,Try looking here.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=visual+basic+duct+sizing+progam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

Norm :D

Brian_UK
10-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Toosh, you're making it too easy for these people. :)

Anybody can use Google :D

s.ozcan37
10-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Toosh, thanks again.but i tried many times google.i could not find.if you have VB program it ll be great...

botrous
10-04-2009, 07:22 PM
mmmm , i'm not trying to br rude , but if you get the program what will your project be?

s.ozcan37
11-04-2009, 12:50 AM
yeah mr. Botrous you are right on your opinion.But i ll have an exam about this project.my assistant ll contol me.i need to learn.i wanna learn.if it is like your thought i just lie myself and i cant learn anything.Thanks for your warning.But first of all i need a sample program.if you help i ll thank you a lot...

Toosh
11-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Toosh, thanks again.but i tried many times google.i could not find.if you have VB program it ll be great...

Hi oz, I found this one scroll to bottom of page

http://www.ashrae-tucson.org/software/hvac/wilkinson/wilkinson.htm

Good Luck

Norm :D

s.ozcan37
11-04-2009, 02:15 AM
toosh thanks my friend.but i have searched many times on google and i found your link.it is not understanding.but i want that if you have VB project especially with codes or if you find me this project.thanks again your help.

Brian_UK
11-04-2009, 11:19 AM
I get the impression that you are asking for a VB program to do your work for you.

I thought that your task was to make a VB program so surely you should be concentrating on learning VB otherwise you will not learn anything when it is already written for you.

s.ozcan37
11-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Brian you understood me.i am learning it.But there are much methods of duct design.İ ll prepere all of them.i need just an example method equal,friction or static region method.i ll prepare others too.there are 6 methods to do.can you understand me?i dont want all of methods.i just want a sample.

Toosh
11-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Brian you understood me.i am learning it.But there are much methods of duct design.İ ll prepere all of them.i need just an example method equal,friction or static region method.i ll prepare others too.there are 6 methods to do.can you understand me?i dont want all of methods.i just want a sample.

Hi oz, Goto this site and ask the question.

http://www.elitesoft.com/sci.hvac/

Norm

s.ozcan37
12-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Toosh thanks.but stop sending link.if you have or find,upload it and i download.

Toosh
12-04-2009, 12:41 AM
Toosh thanks.but stop sending link.if you have or find,upload it and i download.

That link is where you can ask your questions. don`t worry you won`t hear from me again. now you are on your own

s.ozcan37
12-04-2009, 02:27 PM
toosh you get wrong me.you wanna help me.you think but i search on google and i find links.i need project with code.i am not on my own.i need your help.sorry for that.my mistake.i couldnot explain enough.

Brian_UK
12-04-2009, 11:09 PM
S.ozcan37 we are not a supplier of software for students or other people.

If you want already written software then you will have to find someone to sell it to you, it does not come free.

You do not appear to accept help from us and your requirement is still unclear.

s.ozcan37
13-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Thank you everybody here.You are kind and helpful.You spend time for me.I realise that.But i used wrong words i have behaved rudely.sorry for everybody especially Toosh and Brian.

josei
13-04-2009, 02:58 AM
sorry i couldnot explain enough.
i ll prapare program on visual Basic which contains Equal-Friction Method and Static-Region method.
Excel sheets with examples attached should let you calculate ductworks required by your proyect without knowledge of VB, without software but you must know about duct design by friction and static regain methods. So I am sending full help required by you. Isīn it?

s.ozcan37
13-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Excel sheets with examples attached should let you calculate ductworks required by your proyect without knowledge of VB, without software but you must know about duct design by friction and static regain methods. So I am sending full help required by you. Isīn it?

thanks josie.it ll help me.keep sending project like that please.especially on visual basic.thank you very much.

bibin777
25-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Hai :p:p2966
I will give you good electronic ductulator(DOS Proram) this program realy work it for me and we can get friction loss, duct velocity, round dia, rectangular sizes and pressure drops