PDA

View Full Version : holidays

jjthefridge
04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Hi

Easter holidays have come again, lovely sunny weekend in devon and what turns up, 4x4's, tourists and caravans oh no not again, can't drive anywhere on a saturday morning, deep joy. Supermarkets full of screaming kids and grockalls, getting in the way when you've got a cabinet in bits.

But then with sunshine comes short skirts, not all bad then.

just living the dream.

j.j.:D

murphybrent
08-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Wow - you took the words right out of my mouth there!!! I also live in Devon and the M5 becomes hell as soon as Easter school hols arrive.

Nice to know someone else feels the same as me!!

Brian_UK
08-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Sorry, must apologise for adding to the problem. :)

Sister-in-law and her hubby just arrived down here in Dorset for a week to be followed by a friend next Wednesday for the weekend. ;)

jjthefridge
08-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Wow - you took the words right out of my mouth there!!! I also live in Devon and the M5 becomes hell as soon as Easter school hols arrive.

Nice to know someone else feels the same as me!!

i'm on call easter weekend, really can't wait to be stuck in traffic behind those horrible people.

j.j.

Magoo
14-04-2009, 03:10 AM
Brian_UK, greetings and have a great week-end with the family. [bad luck ].
do not even turn on the computer, or you will road kill with the wife.., aka her from indoors that has to be obeyed, been there doing that on-going.
My Easter :- well got a bit loose on thursday evening and got deeper in the brown stuff, more that usual. Didn't quite get to the couch sleeping arrangement, even the cat had a problem.
Started with a quick trip out of town, that resulted in delays from prangs and frustrations related. Add on-call-out as a contractor, and a shyte fit at home.
My question is :- who would be a bleedin fridgy', ?
magoo

jjthefridge
30-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Hi,

cause of this swine flu thing can imagine paignton will be quiet this weekend, all been blown out of proportion as usual.

j.j.