PDA

View Full Version : Refcomp

jure
26-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi guys
I have a leakage on the compressor check valve(refcomp compressor Model SRC-S) on discharge side, it leaks to outside. the problem is how to take this check valve out to fix the leakage(compressor-check valve-shut of valve
Thanks

GHAZ
26-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Hi mate is it the old style with round top or the newer type which the one with square flange and a gasket, both types come out fairly easey you need to hookem out from inside, the older types have 0ring around it and the new one has 2 orings and a square gasket,if you decide to get a replacement then make sure you give the spares company the correct model and serial no because there are three different types,if any problems let me know and i ll see if can find the litrature

GHAZ
26-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Hi jure check your email mate, hope it helps

jure
27-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Ghaz thank you for the send files, now I can start fixing the problem
Thank you very much

mbadanai
04-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Here's a bit of history and contacts if you need them.

RefComp and Thermokey form together the RTH group which is an independent group which has one owner who is the original founder Mr. Candio.
RefComp makes the very same screw and piston compressors at their factories both near Vicenza in Italy and in Shanghai in China while Thermokey makes many types of heat exchangers for Air Con, Refrigeration , Process Control, Close Control , Power and Energy and Solar Energy markets and manufactures in Italy , China and Brazil.

About 30 years ago Mr. Candio used to own Artec (heat exchangers) which he after sold to Alfa Laval. After RefComp was then founded and was a pioneering company with screw compressor technology specifically designed for HVAC and Refrigeration applications. During this past century Bitzer used to sell the large RefComp screw compressors through their sales network because back then they did not manufacture yet this kind of new screw compressor.
After Thermokey was then founded. Nowdays Thermokey is pioneering in large aluminium microhannel heat exchangers specifically designed for HVAC and Refrigeration applications
you can contact them at :

sales@refcomp.it
sales@thermokey.it