PDA

View Full Version : carrier vector 1800 control

cadwaladr
04-03-2009, 09:23 PM
can anybody tell me how to set up this unit so the evaporator fans run in the off cycle while the unit is on electic standby many thanks

utc/tk foreman
05-03-2009, 02:54 AM
what exactly do you mean by "off cycle" ? You can configure the unit for different functions, but if you mean you want the fans to run with the unit off, you're gonna need to add some stuff.

ljason286
10-03-2009, 07:57 PM
can anybody tell me how to set up this unit so the evaporator fans run in the off cycle while the unit is on electic standby many thanks
you will need to make shaw that the unit has the new software in the mirco and there is a setting:p in the conf setting to turn them on and off but to make life easy just cool a carrier dealer in to do it

whammo57
11-03-2009, 02:22 PM
I don't believe there is a config to control the evap fans in the off cycle.... If you are running in auto start/stop, the fans will shut off in the off cycle and if you are running in continuous run they stay on when the compressor cycles off near set point (null mode)

cadwaladr
12-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't believe there is a config to control the evap fans in the off cycle.... If you are running in auto start/stop, the fans will shut off in the off cycle and if you are running in continuous run they stay on when the compressor cycles off near set point (null mode)
this unit is running on [electric]and set at zero c
with hanging beef on board to keep airflow i need the fans to run on the ,off cycle ie when setpoint has been reached not concerned about engine cycle

SteinarN
13-03-2009, 05:58 AM
Can you activate/deactivate the Auto SS feature in electric mode? If so, is Auto SS on or off now?

cadwaladr
18-03-2009, 04:10 AM
I found out how to do it it has to be in continuous mode and perishable protection disabled I did not let it better me,bring on the next problem thanks for your help take care out there coz we care/