PDA

View Full Version : store clerks

hillbillywillie
07-01-2009, 08:08 PM
How well do store employees do their their job in the UK?
Here, I ve been called out loads of times to melted ice cream in the frozen food doors-I mean liquid, and found the coils iced up solid or the bottom of the case iced up-and it's always the customer who finds the stuff melted. Seems like the people in stores here don't give a damn about their duties.
I'll go in for one job and find a dozen other problems that are so obvious they should have been reported days before.

tony--1
07-01-2009, 10:40 PM
All the cases i look after have alarms on them as long as they dont go off no body ever looks at them . But the graphs i can pull up covers my a ss . And as for the cleaning its so easy just to fill in the paper work to say its been dun and not even think about doing it

750 Valve
08-01-2009, 01:18 PM
All the cases i look after have alarms on them as long as they dont go off no body ever looks at them . But the graphs i can pull up covers my a ss . And as for the cleaning its so easy just to fill in the paper work to say its been dun and not even think about doing it

+1 same here

rnine
11-01-2009, 09:45 PM
+1 same here

Ditto...:rolleyes:

larry333
23-01-2009, 04:22 AM
All our stores havre alarms on each case also, regardless, they still don't call when it goes off!!