PDA

View Full Version : A/C system stolen

sparkatan
24-12-2008, 10:28 AM
I had a Daikin FTXS50G system stolen from my vehicle at about noon on Monday 22nd December.
The vehicle was parked in Otley, West Yorkshire.
My tools were also taken.

Anyone asked to do an install for similar equipment, please contact me on here.
Thanks

superswill
24-12-2008, 10:32 AM
sorry to hear about your loss,i had my car broke into six months ago and lost £3000 worth of kit,all my own and not covered by company insurance,our head office is your way on, i will make a call and tell the lads to look out for anything

Argus
24-12-2008, 12:12 PM

Well, welcome to the forum, not the usual first post, but welcome nonetheless.

It would help if you had the serial numbers of the kit. You may not have written them down, but if it was new stuff, your supplier may have recorded it on their warehouse documentation.

pipestyler
27-12-2008, 12:44 PM
>>>It would help if you had the serial numbers of the kit. You may not have written them down, but if it was new stuff, your supplier may have recorded it on their warehouse documentation.<<<

Hi,

DAIKIN in Gemany prints the serials into the bill, maybe also in GB?

hth Frank

sparkatan
27-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks folks.

Serial numbers are:
Indoor J060217
Outdoor J062056

brunstar
03-01-2009, 02:37 PM
the only other way that you will be able to trace it is if a warranty is carried out on the system and lodged with daikin so if you call warranties they may be able to put something on the computer just incase a warranty comes through on it and the installer can be traced back, this will be your only other bit of luck really!