PDA

View Full Version : Interview questions

derfal10
02-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi, Ive been asked to sit in on 2 interviews tomorrow for 2 new a/c engineers and have been asked to provide a few questions to check the candidates basic knowledge of a/c. Any ideas on any questions to ask.
Cheers.

malik55
02-12-2008, 07:43 PM
If you are not a field related person then how you can judge some one and select a good candidate, it is not so simple to compair a qulified engineer with some simple questions.

Brian_UK
02-12-2008, 07:51 PM
If you do a 'search' on this forum for your subject "Interview Questions" you will find quite a range of answers already given.

jerryvn01
09-07-2010, 02:53 AM
If you do a 'search' on this forum for your subject "Interview Questions" you will find quite a range of answers already given.

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Tesla
09-07-2010, 12:21 PM
I think about three areas 1 an attitude question, 2 his history and experience/qualification and 3 a few technical questions - but you will need to know the best answers first.
You may get a range of level in applicants and it depends on remuneration as to how long the new employee will stay for - best of luck

sachin230
09-07-2010, 01:10 PM
I think about three areas 1 an attitude question, 2 his history and experience/qualification and 3 a few technical questions - but you will need to know the best answers first.
You may get a range of level in applicants and it depends on remuneration as to how long the new employee will stay for - best of luck

& confidence,IQ level also

jerryvn01
10-07-2010, 04:59 PM

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Brian_UK
10-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Check the dates people, ;)

Jerry, prove your worth or remove thyself.

hdblue
07-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

This link below can show more info, you can find them at: Electrical interview questions and answers (http://interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/electrical-interview-questions-and-answers)

hamburg113
06-08-2011, 03:37 AM
Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments

hamburg113
23-08-2011, 04:35 AM
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Art interview questions (http://interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/art-interview-questions-and-answers/)

Best regards.

polarpodge
23-08-2011, 09:10 PM
whats the warm black cylindrical thing called that makes the noise

topconlacj
14-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

topconlacj
20-12-2011, 07:14 AM
Interview questions is important. I have got some my experience about it. I believe that it's wonderful.

Apart from that, you also can ref more resources at: Maintenance technician interview question (http://interviewquestionsandanswers.biz/maintenance-technician-interview-questions-and-answers/)

Goodluck.

Hobair
21-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Hello all, new to this thread and not posted before, been a Refrigeration and Air conditioning Engineer for 19 years now, I recently had some job interviews and i must say they were the hardest i have ever had, Most of the questions asked were behavioral, for example "Give an example of when you have had to compromise on the quality of a repair in order to get the job completed on time". Gone are the days of an interview over a coffee and a bacon sandwich in a cafe!

kerryjennings11
23-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Good thinking to make a thread here.why can't you search in google you will get so many question as well as answer.

Thanks & Regards
Sample Job Description (http://newjobdescriptions.com/job-description-sample.htm)