PDA

View Full Version : york chillers

martin99
25-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Can anyone help me get some info on a york chiller model number yciv 1000 pa50 vab. I need to know how to use the control panel and any other info for servicing and maintenance, thanks.

ChillyWilley
07-12-2008, 07:37 PM
The IOM form number for this chiller is 201.23-NM1
JCI does not have it on their site. I think P/N is 035-21506-100. Can order through Baltimore Parts.

Johnson Controls has a pdf file for Parts Renewal. I'd provide it a link, but I need to post 14 more times to do so. :(
Goto JohnsonControls.com > Building Efficiency > Intergated HVAC Systems > Baltimore Parts Center > Replacement Parts PDFs.

Good Luck.:)

rfonseca
18-11-2009, 11:08 PM
you maybe can find that information on site refparts york

hanif
20-11-2009, 11:39 AM
The service manual is quite big to mail it , you may specify your point of intrest i can guide trough

setrite
22-11-2009, 10:21 AM
PM me your email ID. Will send you the manual.

cooljayo
17-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Hi,

I have a real dilemma that I am trying to rectify. I have a couple of commercial sites with York YDAJ Air Cooled Chillers on site.

I am trying to kill off the daily load of 140+kW which is being used for a single Comms room which is not changeable at present.
There is more likely over heating within the building due to the chillers cooling through the AHU's also and hence, Boilers fire fighting with Chillers.
No economy cycles in place and Outside Air (OA) at present ranges from 0-10'C.
Frost Protection is evident after hours which kicks in when OA < 4'C.

I am looking for a some ideas to trial to even reduce this daily load in the building for the Chillers or even BMS.
Locking out the chillers below certain SP's is not an answer due to the Comms Room agreement.

Any ideas would be helpful?
The ideas will also help with other sites with similar problems.

Thanking you in advance.