PDA

View Full Version : Aaparature for acumulation refrigerant

fETAH
23-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi
I am a new here
What kind of aparature I must to use to accumulate the refrigerant from the colding sistems. I please somebody to help me.Here in kosovo in my state nobody dont use aparature to accumulate the refrigerant it is to bad for atmosphere (ozon)

Brian_UK
23-09-2008, 11:09 PM
I think that you are looking for a recovery machine such as shown here..

http://www.ryanairconspares.com/refrigerant-recovery-machine-mastercool-69000100-p-326.html

fETAH
24-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks for answer in my question But I didnt think in recovery machine I thought
in in machine who accumulate the refrigerant from air conditions colding sistem to any tank .In kosovo we open the colding sistems and we lose the refrigerant in atmosfera.It is not goot for ozon.So I need a machine who is in able to get refrigerant from air condition and to save in tank.if you can help me about this kind of machines I will be to much thanks to you.

nike123
24-09-2008, 08:23 AM
Thanks for answer in my question But I didnt think in recovery machine I thought
in in machine who accumulate the refrigerant from air conditions colding sistem to any tank .In kosovo we open the colding sistems and we lose the refrigerant in atmosfera.It is not goot for ozon.So I need a machine who is in able to get refrigerant from air condition and to save in tank.if you can help me about this kind of machines I will be to much thanks to you.

That is exactly what machine on that link, supplied by Brian-UK, is for.

Brian_UK
24-09-2008, 11:36 AM
You need to use a recovery machine and separate refrigerant cylinders to accumulate the recovered refrigerant.

fETAH
24-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi Brian
thank you wery much for answer .Maybe my english is a problem because I didnt understend what is recovery machine I am a new here .Now everithing is clear to me .I have made one aparature to akumulate the refrigerant .I done this from fridge compresor and it work quite good end I use again the accumulated refrigerant .But when I acumulate the lliquid
in the cilinder arrive very hight temperatures so sometime I fill afraid for any explosion .I thought to make one condensator in the enter of cilinder to low the paramiters of liquid refregerant so to do any solution.But I thought to ask for any aparatures with cilinders to accumulate minimum three kinds of refrigerant(three cilinders) .The recovery machines are exactly what I need .But what about cilinders where I can find the cilinders end when I accumulate the refrigerant in cilinder does recovery machine low the paramiters of refregerant to not heat the cilinders.For the end I must thanks you BRIAN for your exelent advices.I wish all the bes to you and to all members.

nike123
24-09-2008, 04:16 PM
But what about cilinders where I can find the cilinders end when I accumulate the refrigerant in cilinder does recovery machine low the paramiters of refregerant to not heat the cilinders.

You can find cylinders in specialized stores for refrigeration equipment. Here in Croatia that is Frigokor (http://www.frigo-kor.hr/) or MB-Frigo (http://www.mbfrigo.hr/). I don't know for such a store in Kosovo.
Recovery machine has high pressure switch to prevent from overheating, but you need to weigh in recovered refrigerant to avoid charging it more than 80% of his maximum charge.

Brian_UK
24-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Thanks Nike.