PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu PCB

gwilliamson
05-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi Chaps

I have a site with 12 Fujitsu R22 7kw cassettes AUY25RLC-W. One of them has a faulty pcb which needs to be replaced.
However i have been told by fujitsu this is now not being manufactured and there are none in stock in the country.
Oh happy days. Now this install is a particulary good one and still looks new so not your normal 8 year old install.

The logical thing to do is quote for a replacement as at some point in the future they will all need to be replaced.

This is not going to happen any time soon so i was wondering if anyone has any old fujitsu kit lying about with this pcb in or maybe even a pcb itself.?

I know its a long short but cant hurt to ask.

Many thanks

Gareth

nike123
05-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Why don't you find someone capable of repairing PCB. They are usually repairable, except if main processor is gone.

gwilliamson
06-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Would do but another company removed the pcb about 3 months ago and never got back to the client as cannot be reached.
So when i went to site the pcb was missing.
Thanks though.

icecube51
06-09-2008, 09:19 PM
maybe look on the Internet for importers of the brant,in other country's and ask if the have some spare parts lying around. just thinking out loud.

Ice

paul_h
07-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Yeah, they are a common unit down here, maybe ours (AUT25RLC-w) works. Try contacting fujitsu general here or asia

nike123
07-09-2008, 07:21 AM
Would do but another company removed the pcb about 3 months ago and never got back to the client as cannot be reached.
So when i went to site the pcb was missing.
Thanks though.

This is your Fujitsu part (EZ-000AHSE-C), part no: S9703595011
Try to ask here (http://www.fujitsu-general.de/?lang=en&p=7&s=1)!

gwilliamson
10-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Many thanks for all your help but alas no pcb available.
Emailed all the usual dealer in the UK as well as Fujitsu Europe & Austrailia but to no avail.

Apparently this part along with many other is no longer in production as the unit and i quote ' is R22 and will have to be replaced soon anyway'

Oh happy days, cant wait to tell the client.

I wonder if all manufacturers are taking this approach?

Sounds too good to be true!!!!!!!!