PDA

View Full Version : question on installation of Hussman supermarket aisle

coldkeeper1
27-07-2008, 01:04 AM
In order to position two Hussman supermaket aisles, and due to restrictions in the sizes of the entrance doors and other obstacles in the way, itīs very much probable that the equipment will not fit through in its upright position. I am almost sure that I might have to turn it around. Since the aisles are self-contained (compressor and condenser inside), what effect may this handling have at start-up ?

750 Valve
27-07-2008, 04:14 AM
If the compressor has suction and discharge service valves then I would be shutting them to ensure the oil stays in the compressor when you lie the cases down, same with the oil searator if possible. If there is an oil sightglass fitted to the compressor then just make sure the comp still has a good oil level before you start it up.

supermarketguy
27-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Hi Coldkeeeper1,

I assume youre cases are Hussmann Integral cases with a scroll compressor on the top. I have had problems with this issue in the past and we have pimped down the cases and split the top from the bottom and then reconnected once in the store. I ususally onlt takes an couple of hours all in.

Hope this helps,

Supermarketguy.

supermarketguy
27-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Apolagies for the Pimped instead of pumped, this was not a version of pimp my Hussmann case.

Supermarketguy

taz24
27-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Apolagies for the Pimped instead of pumped, this was not a version of pimp my Hussmann case.

Supermarketguy

I was getting worried.
I was starting to wonder what trade you were in. :D

taz

750 Valve
28-07-2008, 11:59 AM

Supermarketguy

first thing I thought of was a multideck with a set of blinging 22inch rims whacked on the side :D

coldkeeper1
29-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Thank you very much fellows for your advice. The container where the Hussmanns got shipped arrived this afternoon to the jobsite. Iīm going to inspect them first thing in the morning tomorrow. Iīll keep you informed.