PDA

View Full Version : help with manitowoc ice machine

edwards91
22-07-2008, 07:37 PM
I have a manitowoc ice machine ( bd0152A ). It has worked fine up until the last few weeks. It will make ice, fill the bin and continue to make and then will stop. I have to run the clean cycle in order for it to make again. It will make fill the bin continue foe a few days then stop again. I ran it through the clean cycle again this morning and now it will not make any ice at all. It starts, the compressor comes on the water flows and you think it is going to make and then the ice cycle is over and there is no ice. If someone could please advise that would great. I am sure it is something simple, I just don't know what.
Thanks alot Guys, Michelle

dunny123
22-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Have you checked the condenssor is clean?Is the machine located in a hot place?The compressor mite start up ok,but then overheat causing the comp to stop.

edwards91
23-07-2008, 11:09 PM
My husband cleaned comp. Ice machine is located in basement and we have been doing some remodeling. I cleaned our water filter this afternoon, ran through the clean cycle again and no ice, I am really stumped and don't know what to check next. My green light stays on on the controller board, but the red flashes all the time and in no certain number.
Thanks for all your help

FEISTY
28-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Make sure the bridge control is working and clean. Try changing it out and you might find that fixed it. Those controls are so simple that they have been " the last place you look ". Make sure the gap is correct so you don't go into harvest too soon or touch the grid. Good luck ! FEISTY