PDA

View Full Version : head gone

slingblade
05-07-2008, 01:07 AM
The last thing this world needs is a minature fridge engineer telling people whats what. However despite what i may have indicated in previous posts i (WE) am now expecting my (OUR) first baby.
Its possible some of you may have done this before, so i ask simply this, is it normal to be 110% terrified? because i am, hence the title HEAD GONE.

ps marko brian, the baffled fridgetw@ logo i claimed my 3 year old had drawn was in fact drawn by me, LOL.
if you dont know what that means, trust me he does.
which one is the winking bogie?:)

Vdrunkblade.

yinmorrison
05-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Am I missing something, but if its your first where does the 3 year old come into this?

Brian_UK
05-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Please note the signature and allow time for clear headiness to return ;)

slingblade
10-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Am I missing something, but if its your first where does the 3 year old come into this?

LOL. for anyone else who has no access to to the obrian posts it comes from them, i indicated at the time a serious pi55 take drawing i did was by a three year old child of mine. most of the mods know to what i refer. apologies to everyone else who does not. having now sobered up a bit i think congratulations are in order.;)

bordrlinenicelydrunkblade:p

al
10-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Congrats Sling, we're badly in need of apprentices!!

Al

slingblade
11-07-2008, 12:09 AM
thanks Al. its very scary at the minute but i think everything will come good, as for an apprentice, ....well we shall see. my father wished this on me but who knows.;) cheers for the kind words.

sling.

750 Valve
14-07-2008, 12:41 PM
hey sling goodluck mate.

I think I remeber that "discussion" back when the great one did allow us to be in his presence.
.................................................................../\ /\ /\ /\
.................................................................. sarcasm

chillin out
14-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Congrats Slingbaby, all the best for you and your family.

Chillin:):)

Peter_1
14-07-2008, 07:42 PM
You already have a name for it: may I make a suggestion...Marcus or Brian. Just a wild, wild guess:p

slingblade
18-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Thanks to all, our twelve week scan has shown no heartbeat. can the first mod to read this please close this thread. thanks again for all the kind input.