PDA

View Full Version : F-Gas Regs

airefresco
20-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Has anybody got any information on the F-Gas regulations in Spain? I would imagine, as we are part of the E.U. that they will be the same as the UK. All the documentation I have found online all refers to the UK regs.

Thanks in advance

Brian_UK
21-05-2008, 12:35 AM
There are some Spanish text documents covering what needs to be done but not sure what Spain herself is doing about it.....
http://www.figaroo.org/en/index.php?page=the-regulation

airefresco
21-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks Brian. That's a translated version and says the same as the english version, so It would appear that it is the same.

Although, say for example, I did the courses and exams in England, would they be European or UK? I did my fridge handling and NVQ level 2 in England, and itīs supposed to be a European qualification, but isnīt recognized here. Well it is, but I have to get the certification legally translated and then sent off to about 10 different places, before receiving a Spanish equivalent. I was told this could take up to 4 years, which really isnīt worth it as I believe my certificate would have had 2 months left on it until it expired, canīt remembered the exact details. Anyway I donīt think I could do examinations in Spanish, if thatīs the case.

Brian_UK
21-05-2008, 11:56 PM
That's the fun part on not working in your home country :)