PDA

View Full Version : DAIKIN Container

reefertechDenz
17-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Why the compresor is frozen? and is can't in range
-18.0. how to repair is kind of problem. i replace the compresor but nothing change the problem of the unit is still.
pls help me...

The Viking
17-05-2008, 04:46 PM
The compressor will frost over when (too much) liquid refrigerant enters it through the suction line.

Without more information, all we can do is guess why this is happening.

Superheat?

Will
17-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Check 'electronic expansion valve' plunger stem area for dirt and moisture. Thoroughly clean this area.
Also check the EEV stepper motor itself and its connections.

Note: the EEV stepper motor can be removed without refrigerant recovery.

(( MODS, can you move this thread to " Transport" ? ))

absolute-zero
19-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Why the compresor is frozen? and is can't in range
-18.0. how to repair is kind of problem. i replace the compresor but nothing change the problem of the unit is still.
pls help me...

Check the basics bro,, like evap fans, make sure the evap coil isnt plugged and return air is sufficient. If unit is equiped with liquid injection, and flooding it maybe due to dirty condensor coil causing it. Always check the basics first based on primary and secondary symtoms. Gather all the info and diagnose accordingly.

cesnieves
01-11-2009, 12:02 PM
try to chek your expansion valve and be sure that your compressor can give you the proper pressure both suction and discharge

lowcool
02-11-2009, 02:33 AM
evap fans spinning in right direction?

teguh
02-11-2009, 07:44 AM
What's the compressor model. Scroll or recip.
It's often happen in depot or field. Go to adjust EEV coil and sensors reading ( EOS & EIS + SGS )

reefermechanic
03-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi ReefertechDenz,
Will is right.EEV is not good working properly or unit has got too much refrigerant.Chek them.

see you

reefer mechanic