PDA

View Full Version : Mp-3000

andrewdoc21
28-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Ok guys, im gonna show just how big of an idiot i really am....i am currently working with a thermo king mp 3000 controller and have a problem. the lcd message screen keeps alternating between message available and the setpoint.....i cant for the life of me figure out how to retrieve the message...is the only way with logman and a cable...i thought for sure that i had seen this before and you could filter through the menu and retrieve the message but cannot remember how....any help on this would be greatly appreciated....thanx in advance

superswill
28-04-2008, 05:46 PM
not transport myself but does this help?

http://www.totemocean.com/files/fb-TOTEReeferManual05102006.pdf

absolute-zero
29-04-2008, 03:59 AM
Ok guys, im gonna show just how big of an idiot i really am....i am currently working with a thermo king mp 3000 controller and have a problem. the lcd message screen keeps alternating between message available and the setpoint.....i cant for the life of me figure out how to retrieve the message...is the only way with logman and a cable...i thought for sure that i had seen this before and you could filter through the menu and retrieve the message but cannot remember how....any help on this would be greatly appreciated....thanx in advance

The MP 3000 controller will allow you to see the units logged trip history; viewable at the LCD screen. Follow the instructions below.

Inspect Event Log

Place the UNIT ON/OFF switch ON and the LCD display showing the standard display (setpoint):

1. Press F3 key to enter Main menu.

2. Press F3 key to scroll through Main menu until “DATALOGGER” appears in LCD display.
3. Press F4 key to access the Datalogger menu.

INSPECT TEMP LOG” appears in the LCD display.

4. Press F2 or F3 key to scroll through submenu until “INSPECT EVENT LOG” appears in LCD display.

5. Press F4 key to enter Event Log. LCD display shows the Log Time and the most recent event.

• To scroll through previous event log screens, press F3 key. All event logs recorded in the datalogger memory may be viewed on the LCD display.

The keypad also has instructions listed below the number and function keys.

Good luck:D

A-Z

Will
29-04-2008, 04:15 AM
To view the "message"

Go...MISC FUNCTIONS.....Status.

absolute-zero
29-04-2008, 04:20 AM
Go...MISC FUNCTIONS.....Status.

Will, Been a while since i have seen you on here. I wondered how long it was going to take, for you to post on the titled thread "MP-3000".:D

Take care Mr. :)

A-Z