PDA

View Full Version : Sorit-20 Service Kit

racktech2008
31-03-2008, 03:48 AM
This might sound a little bit dump to experienced techs, but I guess itīs a typical novice question: Iīve gotten several sporlan sorit-20 service kits. They all include piston, spring, gasket, o-ring and sleeve. Iīve been trying to pull out the old existing sleeve, but itīs quite thight inside the valve body. Nevertheless, instructions included in the kit say nothing about the use of any special tool to get the sleeve out: seems like the assume this task is easy enough to barely mention it. What should be the best way to accomplish this job?

750 Valve
31-03-2008, 01:49 PM
possibly warm up the body of the valve to expand the metal

abet_meneses
04-04-2008, 10:29 AM
This might sound a little bit dump to experienced techs, but I guess itīs a typical novice question: Iīve gotten several sporlan sorit-20 service kits. They all include piston, spring, gasket, o-ring and sleeve. Iīve been trying to pull out the old existing sleeve, but itīs quite thight inside the valve body. Nevertheless, instructions included in the kit say nothing about the use of any special tool to get the sleeve out: seems like the assume this task is easy enough to barely mention it. What should be the best way to accomplish this job?
Good day brod.just replace the the parts to finish the job.abet

Brian_UK
04-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Good day brod.just replace the the parts to finish the job.abetAaahh the wise advice of a Designer :rolleyes:

750 Valve
05-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Aaahh the wise advice of a Designer :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D makes me laugh