PDA

View Full Version : tk manual sr2

mpampis
26-03-2008, 04:44 PM
hi,i'm looking for manuals of microcontroller
sr2 smartreefer.if anyone can help i'll appriciate

Fireblade02
26-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi mpampis, what's your problem- what kind of manual do you need?

daniel ox
27-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Hi are you looking for the green book? if so i can email it to you, it is the full book but does not include service bullentins of problems they have since bringing out this controller. any prob your tryin to find?? LET ME KNOW AND I CAN EMAIL YOU THE BOOK OK

absolute-zero
27-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Good assist Daniel and Fireblade. Its good to see others pro-actively trying to help out.:)

A-Z

mpampis
27-03-2008, 03:50 PM
hi,first thank you for your reply, both.
about the book , i don't
know the colors but anything you have is ok.you will solve my hands.my email is mp1560@yahoo.com

Fireblade02
27-03-2008, 09:20 PM
How is your knowledge level because working on SR2 needs much basics and practice - let me know in which case i could help you- only give a book to you i think i won't help you

absolute-zero
28-03-2008, 02:53 PM
SR-2 is very simple to trouble shoot and service. Just need to remeber its not a ground side logic system but instead powerside logic via FET's. Most of the problems found here in NA with SR2 are mainly S/W.

Fireblade02
28-03-2008, 08:05 PM
if you are firm to handle and programm SR2 its no problem- but if you are repairing on your own there could be grow up some problems made by yourself!!?!! :-)

mpampis
29-03-2008, 02:00 PM
i'm not so expert to repair the controller(and i don't want to)i just want to be able to programm sr2 ,like hourmeters and other sub-menus.of course and trouble shooting is one step more(exm..absolute zero helped what he said:phylosophy of sr2)

nova
29-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi all,

Perhaps it's just me, but I'm a bit conserned about the direction this board is heading. Every guy posting here is supposed to get any manuals required. I don't have anything against newcomers nor longtimers nor guys asking, but just asking manuals like that... after all manuals are confidential material. But as said, perhaps it's just me.

Best regards,
Nova

gravy258
30-03-2008, 04:42 AM
lets not have this post go off on a tangent Nova. My first post on this forum started going this way. Not good.
If this forum isn't here to help and share info, what use is it.

abbsnowman
30-03-2008, 04:58 AM
Hi all,

Perhaps it's just me, but I'm a bit conserned about the direction this board is heading. Every guy posting here is supposed to get any manuals required. I don't have anything against newcomers nor longtimers nor guys asking, but just asking manuals like that... after all manuals are confidential material. But as said, perhaps it's just me.

Best regards,
Nova
With all due respect, I have never understood this way of thinking.
You may need his help one day?:D

absolute-zero
30-03-2008, 06:11 PM
I dont think what Nova is saying is too far fetched. There has to be a level of confidentiality and respect towards professinals in this field, other wise the high level of standards are at risk, and mayhem begins.

I dont think that manuals should be easily or readily given up, but rather help each other in unbiased advice, in up keeping a high level of profesional advice.

You cant bad Nova for thinking this way as this is his lively hood and passion towards transport temperature control.

A-Z

abbsnowman
02-04-2008, 06:08 AM
I dont think what Nova is saying is too far fetched. There has to be a level of confidentiality and respect towards professinals in this field, other wise the high level of standards are at risk, and mayhem begins.

I dont think that manuals should be easily or readily given up, but rather help each other in unbiased advice, in up keeping a high level of profesional advice.

You cant bad Nova for thinking this way as this is his lively hood and passion towards transport temperature control.

A-Z
Ok so the manual issue I can somewhat see but lets be realistic here, not everyone wants to work for TK. (Carrier will sell them over the counter.) If these are such big secrets it's simply a miracle that Hayes is in buisness with the automotive manuals.
I'm very sorry to all who disagree with me but you know what, if your good, you shouldn't worry about your job.
Absolutly no disrespect, my opinion only.

absolute-zero
02-04-2008, 06:19 AM
[quote=abbsnowman;99909]Ok so the manual issue I can somewhat see but lets be realistic here, not everyone wants to work for TK. (Carrier will sell them over the counter.) If these are such big secrets it's simply a miracle that Hayes is in buisness with the automotive manuals.
I'm very sorry to all who disagree with me but you know what, if your good, you shouldn't worry about your job.
Absolutly no disrespect, my opinion only.[/quote

The local carrier dealer in my area will not sell me manuals or S/W. I guess it depends on where your at and if the local dealer wants to help you out. I can tell you this the local Thermo King and CTC dealer will not help me with anything, of course I never ask them for anything as I already have everything I need. The Dealers in my area are extremely competitive.

abbsnowman
02-04-2008, 06:29 AM
[quote=abbsnowman;99909]Ok so the manual issue I can somewhat see but lets be realistic here, not everyone wants to work for TK. (Carrier will sell them over the counter.) If these are such big secrets it's simply a miracle that Hayes is in buisness with the automotive manuals.
Absolutly no disrespect, my opinion only.[/quote

The local carrier dealer in my area will not sell me manuals or S/W. I guess it depends on where your at and if the local dealer wants to help you out. I can tell you this the local Thermo King and CTC dealer will not help me with anything, of course I never ask them for anything as I already have everything I need. The Dealers in my area are extremely competitive.
Thats because they are afraid of guys like me. This part of the refrigeration trade is crazy that way. "Knowlage is power until some figures out you never realy had it in the first place!":)

xihan
01-10-2008, 08:40 PM
can you sent me a copy of this manual I would like to see the control, my email is xihandsp@yahoo.com, thanks

jerseyboy
22-10-2008, 02:51 AM
I would be willing to trade manuals I currenlty have in pdf for ones that I dont have or only have in hard copy format. most of the ones I have are carrier. Trying to build a library for my laptop so I can leave shop manuals at shop when out on the road.

abbsnowman
22-10-2008, 04:14 PM
I would be willing to trade manuals I currenlty have in pdf for ones that I dont have or only have in hard copy format. most of the ones I have are carrier. Trying to build a library for my laptop so I can leave shop manuals at shop when out on the road.

Only problem I have found is so much time and money spent sending info all over. I have sent disks all over the world. However, did you say trade?
Maybe you should send me another email so we can send a flash drive on a trip!