PDA

View Full Version : carrier spare parts

coolingman99
18-03-2008, 09:56 PM
hi
anyone can help me how to get prices for carrier (19XR) centrifugal chiller spare parts online, because there is no carrier agency in my country and I want this prices within less than 1 week ,I have part number for all parts requested.
thanks

Toosh
18-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi Try this link Its in the UAE

http://www.carrieruae.com/

Regards Norm

Grizzly
18-03-2008, 10:51 PM
hi
anyone can help me how to get prices for carrier (19XR) centrifugal chiller spare parts online, because there is no carrier agency in my country and I want this prices within less than 1 week ,I have part number for all parts requested.
thanks

Welcome Coolingman.

Please try the link below...
It is the one listed by Carrier for your Country and other Middle Eastern Countries.

Grizzly.
http://www.corp.carrier.com/www/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=ac38cf19009a7010VgnVCM100000cb890b80RCRD

frank
19-03-2008, 08:24 AM
Coolingman99

Please do not post the same question in more than one thread/area.

It won't get you a faster response and can be annoying to some members.

Grizzly
19-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Coolingman99

Please do not post the same question in more than one thread/area.

It won't get you a faster response and can be annoying to some members.

Thanks for answering that one Frank.

I went on this morning and was miffed to see that Brian had deleted my post and substituted his.

I was going to ask what I had done wrong.
But fortunately I read our post first.

All we have to do now is find a way of stopping the repeat Mobile phone Ad's.

Grizzly

Brian_UK
19-03-2008, 07:21 PM
We aren't going to start a fight are we Grizzly ;)

Must admit after I'd posted my reply to his other post and then come onto this one I thought "Oh stuff it!".

This thread has more replies and I could edit if required but I couldn't with the other thread - some days are worse than others methinks:)

Grizzly
19-03-2008, 09:05 PM
I am only a tired old stinky Brian.

Far be for me to start with a Multi Talented Moderator.
Even if he did once work for Molem!!!!

It did erk me to think that my posts had been overwritten!
But Frank came to the rescue.

Grizzly.

PS Do you think he got his spares...

I could recommend a couple of Carrier Engineers to go and fit them!!!

Brian_UK
19-03-2008, 10:38 PM
He's probably waiting for air cover before he can get back to a working modem and grace us with a response. :)

Fatboymart
20-03-2008, 07:48 AM
Hi Brian

It’s good to see your still applying that steely sense of justice reminiscent of the Mowlem era:)

As far as a contact, that might want to go to IRAQ, did you think of the same person I did (a clue, he's not a million miles away from Grizzly)

coolingman99
20-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Dear friends
thanks for your help ,I will try the links above and I want to appollogize about repeating thread ,its a mistake

Grizzly
20-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi Brian

It’s good to see your still applying that steely sense of justice reminiscent of the Mowlem era:)

As far as a contact, that might want to go to IRAQ, did you think of the same person I did (a clue, he's not a million miles away from Grizzly)

Dear friends
thanks for your help ,I will try the links above and I want to apologise about repeating thread ,its a mistake

Mark
Now you have me intrigued?
We have never met but could we have the same person in mind?

Coolingman99
Nice of you to reply and as you put it so nicely no offence taken http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Grizzly

Brian_UK
20-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi Mart

You've got me going now.... you're not talking about our old illustrious leader Steve are you ? (Was it Steve ? it seems so long ago the names are dropping away from me...)

Fatboymart
21-03-2008, 08:36 AM
No Steve wouldnt know what a spare part looked like:)

I won't mention his name here, just incase his phone doesnt stop ringing with offers to go abroad;)

I hope your living your value's :eek: