PDA

View Full Version : Job hunting

alpha
11-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi RE, I was just wondering if anyone in the UK knew of any companys looking for transport engineers in the South East? I think in the not too distant future I'm going to have to find new employment so was wodering if anyone knew of any vacant positions?
Any pointers much appreciated.

novasport
13-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Hi RE, I was just wondering if anyone in the UK knew of any companys looking for transport engineers in the South East? I think in the not too distant future I'm going to have to find new employment so was wodering if anyone knew of any vacant positions?
Any pointers much appreciated.
Alpha check out the jobs section, Carrier Transicold Southern are after service engineers in all areas. or email me direct and i will pass on your details. ATB Mart.

alpha
18-03-2008, 03:09 AM
thanks for your time, im just getting arrows for the bow at the moment, with anyluck that avenue doesnt open, i've added the name to the list

and welcome to RE i guess :)

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 06:14 PM
For all interested : in Swiss we are looking for good service guys!!! post me to get more information.

absolute-zero
20-03-2008, 08:08 PM
For all interested : in Swiss we are looking for good service guys!!! post me to get more information.

Good reefer service guys,, where are they all at, Oh wait,, there all here in North America...:D

What kind of service guys are you looking for; Diesel Mechanic, Heavy Medieum truck, reefer, trailer, welder metal fabricator? You name it we have them..:cool:

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 08:29 PM
for all who think they are in good condition to handle with transport refrigeration ; main Thermo King, also Carrier, Frigo Block, Mitsubishi.... repair, installation , configuration," telematics important" - thats growing up very fast

SUBCONTRACTOR
20-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Me too looking for any refrigeration or a/c job as a self employed.

15 years experience.No job too small,no job too big:D

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 09:34 PM
do want to come arround europe and visit swiss for a while or longer?

SUBCONTRACTOR
20-03-2008, 09:41 PM
do want to come arround europe and visit swiss for a while or longer?

For a project or two i shall book the hotel even today.But just for a while not permanently.If you have some VRV/VRF project for two three months....no probs....:D:D:D

Fireblade02
20-03-2008, 09:54 PM
tell me your email + contact adress and we stay in contact how to go on- we have work without ending

abbsnowman
02-04-2008, 06:13 AM
Good reefer service guys,, where are they all at, Oh wait,, there all here in North America...:D

What kind of service guys are you looking for; Diesel Mechanic, Heavy Medieum truck, reefer, trailer, welder metal fabricator? You name it we have them..:cool:
Nasty, Nasty. I'm seing a whole new you here!:eek:

Big John
02-04-2008, 10:00 AM

Whats This Az???. iN THE UK one man does the lot...

absolute-zero
02-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Whats This Az???. iN THE UK one man does the lot...

Its nothing more than camaraderie and little Ego humor, means nothing.. I am sure there are talented reefer engineers all over the world.:)