PDA

View Full Version : Electrolux freezer

Andy AC
12-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Hello guys, anybody know what the parameter password is on an eliwell ID974 control which is fitted to an electrolux freezer?. I have spoken to hawco they said the default was "47" unless it has been changed by a cabinet manufacturer.

Cheers

Andy

Grizzly
12-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Andy.
open the attached pdf and all may be revealed.
Grizzly

Andy AC
13-02-2008, 12:23 AM
It won't let me get that far, it just comes up with PA1:(

Andy

Grizzly
13-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Andy.
Sorry I may have misled you, and you may be correct that you are locked out. Did you hit set after PA1? if you are still locked out. Try emailing eliwell on this website!
http://www.invensyscontrolseurope.com/InvensysControlsEurope/en/ProductsServices/Eliwell/Documentation/TechnicalBulletins.htm

Also if you type in ID974 in the search box on the website.
Open the tech data and scroll down to bottom of details. You can open and download a specific pdf.
Which is 400+KB. So I can't upload it for you!
Sorry.
Grizzly

nike123
13-02-2008, 08:47 AM
It won't let me get that far, it just comes up with PA1:(

Andy
Try with 0. If after pressing set you are not able to scroll threw the programing menu then password is enabled by cabinet manufacturer. Then try simple combinations as 11,22,33 etc..
If that don't produce access to parameters, you either need to call cabinet manufacturer for password, or if you have Eliwell software, you could threw him enter new set of parameters and reset pasword to 0 or any other value.

WCC73
13-02-2008, 11:31 PM
Hello guys, anybody know what the parameter password is on an eliwell ID974 control which is fitted to an electrolux freezer?. I have spoken to hawco they said the default was "47" unless it has been changed by a cabinet manufacturer.

Cheers

Andy

Not much use i know, but you need to phone electrolux( in brum) who ill give you the access code.I think its 40 something ut i honestly cant remember.