PDA

View Full Version : message of new post and request informations about CAREL

ESA Redu
04-02-2008, 11:55 AM
This is the first time that I am writing a post here, I say hello to everybody, I am not an engineer, just a small technician working for European Space Agency in Belgium, I am Store Keeper, my name is Frank.
I am searching for a Temperature controller manufactured by Carel;
I have searched in RS components to find an equivalent of the reference IR32V1H000, no file found about; and it seems that the first digits "IR" should be for a coil of 12-24 V and "PJ" for coil of 210-220V; but me I have a reference beginning by IR and the coil is a 110-230V and it is written as on the item installed in our system.:confused:
Could you help me about?

Many thanks

Frank

nike123
04-02-2008, 01:36 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2d9t9d

Hi Frank and welcome.
Sorry for short answer, I was busy!
Do you need replacement of other manufacturers, or only data for that controller?

Cheers!

Brian_UK
04-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Hi Frank and welcome to the forum.

Nike's link above should help you out and don't be afraid to come back for more ;)

ESA Redu
05-02-2008, 09:07 AM
Hello Nike, Hello Brian,

thank you for your support; thank you also for your friendship!:)
As I told you I am store Keeper and I have to order Temperature Controller manufactured by Carel; the reference I need is IR32V1H000; could you help to find a "provider" or a representative into the European Community; I have sent a message to Italy where I suppose that kind of brand is manufactured but unfortunately I don't have received yet an answer.:(

It is important for us to have the same item because it is fitted into a frame that accept only this shape and the description is 1 relay, panel mount, 110-230Vac/dc 1PT100 input; I suppose that last info is for the kind of probe used for as a PT100? isn'it?:confused:

So you will help me if youcould give me web addressees to contact to order it.

Kind regards

Frank:)

Chunk
05-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi Frank.The ir32 seems to have been superseeded by the ir33 range as i was having problems trying to get one.looking at your details the nearest type is the ir33c7hr00 which has all the functions of your controller.There is a carel department in france.the telephone number is +33 472478888 or fax +33 478900808. or alternately try carelfrance@carelfrance.fr hope this helps.

ESA Redu
06-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Thank you Chunky Munkey:)

this will help me; I am going to take contact with them.
Best regards

Frank