PDA

View Full Version : Oil circulation system in Reciprocating refrigeration system

patilvasudeo
19-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Dear sir,

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT REFRIGEARTION OIL LUBRICATION SYSTEM IN REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR OF R-22 OF CAPCITY 27 TR.

Grizzly
19-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Dear sir,

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT REFRIGEARTION OIL LUBRICATION SYSTEM IN REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR OF R-22 OF CAPCITY 27 TR.
Do you meen the Oil Lubrication system within a specific Compressor (recip or screw?)
What make Compressor and type would decide as to what the relevant Oil Circuitry looks like.
Before I or anyone else can help we need more Info.
Grizzlyhttp://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif

Martin Wierbosc
27-01-2008, 08:49 PM
do you mean: the max contain of R22 in you lubrication ol to the compressor. to answer this i need to know the type of oil and the temperatures after the compressor, just before the oilseparator and the temperature from the oil into the compressor.

best regards

Martin Wierbosch martin@rm-support.nl

patilvasudeo
17-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Dear sir,

We have two reciprocating compressor of R-22, i would like to know oil ciculation system

nike123
17-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Dear sir,

We have two reciprocating compressor of R-22, i would like to know oil ciculation system

It is not clear what you want to know. Describe more your problem.:confused:

750 Valve
17-05-2008, 12:48 PM
basic oil circulation system would be something like...

strainer, oil pump, crankcase, strainer, oil pump, crankcase

with the odd

carry over into discharge, oil separator, high side float, sightglass, crankcase.... then refer to first line.

and even less

carry over into discharge, oil separator - oops got thru, condenser, mix with liquid in reciever, expansion device, evaporator, suction line, crankcase.... back to first line.

what I'm trying to highlight is more info is required on your behalf, the question you ask is very open to interpretation. Are you looking for what items you need to successfully return oil to your compressor? We need system application (AC, refrig - MT or LT)