PDA

View Full Version : Lennox controller

richelli
16-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Am going to a pub/club tommorrow to look at a lennox system. I have very little information on the system other than the condensing unit model nunber - BGK070HD. It says Lennox Baltic on the condensing unit. Its a heat / cool system one outdoor and multiple indoors. The customer wants me to re programme the controller to set new on/off times. The controller is a DC 50 Comfort controller. Sorry for the limited information but this is all I have been given prior to going tommorow. Would anyone have any information on programming the various controller parameters. Dont usually on Lennox but the customer just took over the place and we do all his work. Many thanks:)

Brian_UK
16-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Can't help directly with this one but there is a manual you could download from Lennox, 9.55MB, details your unit.

http://www.lennoxeurope.com/transfert/E-IOM-Baltic-0704.pdf

richelli
16-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Thanks Brian that looks good information. A wouldnt care but a looked on the lennox site. Obviously wasnt looking hard enough. Thanks again.

Brian_UK
17-01-2008, 12:54 AM
I had to register with Lennox to access the literature so it might be worth your while doing so for future fun products ;)

richelli
02-02-2008, 03:21 PM
Know its been a while since last post. Just tryin to find out some more information. have registered on the lennox commercial site but cant find where you got that info from brian. Was it from the commercial site because the link you have posted says lennox europe but a can find that one. Many thanks

tobyprv
12-02-2008, 02:36 AM
hi richelli

you need a ds50 service controller to change any setpoints on the baltic.just plugs onto pcb really useful and simple to use can alter all setpoints and test unit. about £100 i think. hope this helps a little still getting used to this lol :)