PDA

View Full Version : microm consultant

s/market guru
03-01-2008, 12:21 PM
right oh boys ,ive got a gaurdian consultant system . i was having problems with highway getting pulled down by faulty case controllers<rcu12>i have rectified this problem.also had a faulty 4oc rcu12 in switchboard faulty ,replaced ok. after doing all this i have 100 comms to all systems except system on 4oc rcu12 controller,i have rerun highway cable between controllers but still have 4oc system running at approx 60%comms, im starting to think intergrater board might be dodgy. 750 valve may have come across this problem before or 1 of you english boys.:rolleyes:

willie
20-01-2008, 12:27 PM
why don't you convince grimsey to condenm it then get ahold of cone and put e2 in we all know guardian is nothing but rubbish

750 Valve
23-01-2008, 09:10 AM
mate if everything is 100% comms then that 4oc has a prob - likely in the addressing or the unit setup - could be in consultant or the RCU12, probably setup in consultant as a different type - ie 4011 or the like. That 60% means only 60% of the tx signals are getting replies, if you look at the comms screen on the consultant (need high level password) you can see what its setup for. Also check the unit setup in consultant - it should match comms setup exactly as far as unit type, logical ID number and the like.

willie - E2 still has its issues but agreed its better that microm, and what are you doing joining in - should i print and scan this page and send it to a manager? or would that be hypocritical?

Big Willie
24-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Hey 750 Valve, what are the issues that the E2 is having, i am setting up 3 next week :eek:

Keef_Controls
24-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Hey 750 Valve, what are the issues that the E2 is having, i am setting up 3 next week :eek:

Dont worry E2's are bomb proof..:D

andyrobbo
25-01-2008, 04:14 AM
Willie if you got any microm probs you are more then welcome to call Frr Cairns instead of posting it on the internet.

andyrobbo
25-01-2008, 04:22 AM
im sure me and bill can help you if needed. We can also help you with your other problems in particular the 409 issue or how to write a email properly to frr.

Mark
25-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Nothing wrong with asking questions on the net, as long as this thread does not start getting personal.

750 Valve
25-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Nothing wrong with asking questions on the net, as long as this thread does not start getting personal.

My point exactly!!! I've been posting here for years and never had a problem until somebody started a ball rolling that couldn't be stopped... till it rolled all the way back to his doorstep :D Its nothing that changing your username, location and blocking PM's will fix unfortunately mate.

Normally I would share my experiences but this time I'll wait till the end of next week to elaborate. I'm sure we can all read between the lines here. Meanwhile I have 3 E2's to setup next week as well out at Tamworth so I'll be off the air till then anyway.