Post York Chiller problems

Hi

I have a problem with a york chiller model YSCA CA50FB, first, with the joint of york and Jhonson controls the web page is under constructions for months, so i cannot find the tech manual for that chiller.

We lost comunicacion between the chiller and the chiller link and the BMS, some months ago we change the main borad of the chiller but we did not have the manual to make the settings on the board.

Does someone have information about that york model? or URL link?

V

Re: York Chiller problems

Ingherrera,

If you haven't found your information for the Microgateway, I can help you. P/M me.

royalvino Guest

Exclamation Re: York Chiller problems

Quote Originally Posted by ingherrera View Post
    Hi

I have a problem with a york chiller model YSCA CA50FB, first, with the joint of york and Jhonson controls the web page is under constructions for months, so i cannot find the tech manual for that chiller.

We lost comunicacion between the chiller and the chiller link and the BMS, some months ago we change the main borad of the chiller but we did not have the manual to make the settings on the board.

Does someone have information about that york model? or URL link?

V

Hi ingherrera can I ask you to confirm the model no. only I dont recognise a YSCA, also there are some digits missing from your posted model no., if its a YCAS I can probably get you a manual. It wil also help if you can state if its 50 or 60Hz and what type of controller.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkie10 View Post
    Hi ingherrera can I ask you to confirm the model no. only I dont recognise a YSCA, also there are some digits missing from your posted model no., if its a YCAS I can probably get you a manual. It wil also help if you can state if its 50 or 60Hz and what type of controller.

His Model No. may not be correct, YSCA CA50FB.

I think he has a YS, not a YCAS. At any rate, he has one of the following issues.

1) Comm wiring issue to the microboard that he just replaced.
    2) Jumpers on microboard not set up properly.

I assume that all is well with his MicroGateway to the BAS, since he only disconnect the Comm line to microboard. He will have to change his control on panel from Local to Remote (if single line panel), or to ISN (if Optiview), if he wants to start/stop, and control setpoints via BAS.

I have a problem with a york chiller model YSCA CA50FB

Is it a YSCA or a YCAS?

See below
    for explanation.

Grizzly

HI, I haven't found the information colud you help me

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilley View Post
    Ingherrera,

If you haven't found your information for the Microgateway, I can help you. P/M me.

The model is YSCA CA SO CFB

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    I have a problem with a york chiller model YSCA CA50FB

Is it a YSCA or a YCAS?

See below
    for explanation.

Grizzly

Wussup 32?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilley View Post
    His Model No. may not be correct, YSCA CA50FB.

I think he has a YS, not a YCAS. At any rate, he has one of the following issues.

1) Comm wiring issue to the microboard that he just replaced.
    2) Jumpers on microboard not set up properly.

I assume that all is well with his MicroGateway to the BAS, since he only disconnect the Comm line to microboard. He will have to change his control on panel from Local to Remote (if single line panel), or to ISN (if Optiview), if he wants to start/stop, and control setpoints via BAS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by absrbrtek View Post
    Wussup 32?
    Do you care to translate that to plain English?

Hi,
    I need a York chiller catalog. Chiller model number is YSCA205-50-9001.

Thank you...
    Sincelery

I suspect that there is a screw chiller type YS ment. CA CA does mean the cooler and condenser size where S0 is the compressor (YCCH163S). 50 is 380/400V 50Hz and FB the motor size. What type of BMS is the chiller connected to? Modbus, BacNet, Lon....?
    RTFM always thoroughly!
    Vacuum sucks!
    Sience rules!

jaudiel Guest

Hi, i´m new here but i hope any of you guys can help me, i´m having problems with a york chiller model YCAS140 60hrtz 460v , at firs it did´nt do scrap, untill i replace both of the current control transducers, i have to mention that due to some rust that we find inside sistem 1 we had to toke a part almost the hole system to replace every gasket (including evaporator end cap on both sides) and replace filters oil, two presure transducers and the gaskets of the volt terminals (this chiller was seriously neglected for several years due to a total lack of maintenance) and finally it was cleaned with R141b pumped tru the sistem and filtered (yes it was a lot of work) but my problem now is with the electrical sistem, sistem 2 works fine bust sistem 1 does´nt starts, i do have signal coming from the 20 terminal on the relay switch board (as manual says) but my problem is that it does´nt has signal coming from the 8 terminal for the Y Delta start up so it does´nt stars runing but if i press the contactor manualy and let go it all works fine, I already check every single transducer and termistor but everything seems fine, help i´m driving insane cant get it out of my head

Quote Originally Posted by jaudiel View Post
    Hi, i´m new here but i hope any of you guys can help me, i´m having problems with a york chiller model YCAS140 60hrtz 460v , at firs it did´nt do scrap, untill i replace both of the current control transducers, i have to mention that due to some rust that we find inside sistem 1 we had to toke a part almost the hole system to replace every gasket (including evaporator end cap on both sides) and replace filters oil, two presure transducers and the gaskets of the volt terminals (this chiller was seriously neglected for several years due to a total lack of maintenance) and finally it was cleaned with R141b pumped tru the sistem and filtered (yes it was a lot of work) but my problem now is with the electrical sistem, sistem 2 works fine bust sistem 1 does´nt starts, i do have signal coming from the 20 terminal on the relay switch board (as manual says) but my problem is that it does´nt has signal coming from the 8 terminal for the Y Delta start up so it does´nt stars runing but if i press the contactor manualy and let go it all works fine, I already check every single transducer and termistor but everything seems fine, help i´m driving insane cant get it out of my head

Pls check the relay connecting to the compressor contactors, cable between them and their fitting.

to change the primary card uses the same eprom memory cards don't come with the configuration of manufactures in field is changed the chip of the old card

sauditvengineer Guest

hello guys... hope you can help me i have a problem with our chiller everytime we start up it will trip off with a det. protector cut-out signal in the control panel. Pls. explain what happens to the chiller when that signal activates... thank you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sauditvengineer View Post
    hello guys... hope you can help me i have a problem with our chiller everytime we start up it will trip off with a det. protector cut-out signal in the control panel. Pls. explain what happens to the chiller when that signal activates... thank you
    What chiller model is and what is "det. protector"?
    Do you have electrical diagram?

sauditv
    could be more detailed the problem you have to help
    engineer:

discontinued model made in malasyia with han bell screw compressor (R407 gas)