Hi R-T , some developing countries incl China and India got a moratorium on CFC phaseout as I recall.
HFC 134a especially is becoming more prevalent in auto a/c, R22 is still popular in window/split aircons. 404a is on the cold stores and trailer units.

Its kinda hard to tell a nation that's going from NO house fridge to their first fridge ever , what kind of cooling medium is inside it. Does some family who have subsistence living til now really care? That 's the sad reality of it.
Western world spend the past 100 yrs of Industrial Revolution pumping smoke into the sky, chopping trees, consuming resources, polluting rivers and seas and now we want to tell these emerging countries who are coming from dark ages what they can and cannot do.
It would be nice though if they listened and learned from our mistakes since mr Henry Ford, Rudy Diesel, Emerson & Westinghouse kicked off the great progress we have all benefited from.
That's my little spiel for today.

And dont forget, my friend, the the good ole' US of A has not yet signed the Kyoto Treaty that recognizes and places steps to slow Global Warming - it is now the only DEVELOPED nation that remains a non-signatory. Austrlaia signed up the other day after change of Govt to Rudd.

thanks for the post on ICOR 1 Shot b.t.w.
I will check on r 12, 22,502 prices for you also - we dont have in HK so I will ask neighbouring countries.

regards