Thread: Help!!

Hybrid View

Re: Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    si ur globe has been mutilated toronto is in canada not oz!! have u stopped drinking since last night! u do know afghanistan isnt in france dont you!! haha
    i was refering to showing my daughter a stereo typical gigalo-anyway mad fridgie's visiting soon and he lives a few miles away-you never know, and with chillerman trying to arrange a mass fishing trip without carbon rods-the world is a small place!
    omg int it ? dam thought i would be gettin free wine and a tan bugger wheres this fishin trip 2 then ? and why do you need rods and yes i stopped drinkin at 3 am should have kept going though i think my brain been going backwards all day and now i have just been informed i gotta watch x factor am stayin in kitchen will be on me facebooks annoyin everyone i think in france lol
    I can fix broke but I cant fix stupid :)

knowing chillerman the fishing trip is to the local stables to try and bag a horse,the only rod u need is in ur keks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by simon@parker View Post
    omg int it ? dam thought i would be gettin free wine and a tan bugger wheres this fishin trip 2 then ? and why do you need rods and yes i stopped drinkin at 3 am should have kept going though i think my brain been going backwards all day and now i have just been informed i gotta watch x factor am stayin in kitchen will be on me facebooks annoyin everyone i think in france lol

knowing chillerman the fishing trip is to the local stables to try and bag a horse,the only rod u need is in ur keks!!

well i am not into donkeys or cups lmao and if i wanna pick up i go on facebook lol easy
    I can fix broke but I cant fix stupid :)

Wish I could meet with you, CM and Mad for the fishing trip, dudes

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHolm View Post
    Wish I could meet with you, CM and Mad for the fishing trip, dudes
    Well am sure there's a training course here that the mrs would think was beneficial to your business mate

R's chillerman
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !