Hybrid View

Re: domestic problems- hotpoint mistral fridge/freezer

4 spanner bad mech

all them questions are standard for me to ascertain the condition of your system and start to diagnose what is happening, your just lucky that tonto knew these systems as most here would not even consider looking at one as they are domestics. There are stepping stones in this game from college leaving to the biggest most complex systems that is normaly taken by engineers (although some jump straight in the deep end) which does not include domestics as these are normally only looked at by multiskilled 'white goods' engineers' and not by a/c or refrigeration engineers...looking through all your posts, there is surely only one conclusion but as I am not qualified in that field I will not state my diagnosis, but expect others to arrive at the same conclusion, when they view the attached it will be without doubt !

you have come here, insulted the forum & skillset of very high calibre engineers & still been lucky and got your info - which again was lucky I asked Tonto for & he was kind enough to share - had the regulars spotted your insults- you would have recieved nothing but insults returned

[QUOTE=BadMechanic;242426]ive quickly come to the conclusion this site is a pile of nonsense. no one actually knows what they are talking about in a "matter of fact" way. People just throw rehashed nonsense at you. if you want some facts, ask a shop that sells spares, if they arent D**ks they will help you.[/QUOTE]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

Re: domestic problems- hotpoint mistral fridge/freezer

bet the **** has an asbo, wont be long till he gets a fraction!! no burberry-his mum must have washed it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    4 spanner bad mech

all them questions are standard for me to ascertain the condition of your system and start to diagnose what is happening, your just lucky that tonto knew these systems as most here would not even consider looking at one as they are domestics. There are stepping stones in this game from college leaving to the biggest most complex systems that is normaly taken by engineers (although some jump straight in the deep end) which does not include domestics as these are normally only looked at by multiskilled 'white goods' engineers' and not by a/c or refrigeration engineers...looking through all your posts, there is surely only one conclusion but as I am not qualified in that field I will not state my diagnosis, but expect others to arrive at the same conclusion, when they view the attached it will be without doubt !

you have come here, insulted the forum & skillset of very high calibre engineers & still been lucky and got your info - which again was lucky I asked Tonto for & he was kind enough to share - had the regulars spotted your insults- you would have recieved nothing but insults returned

[QUOTE=BadMechanic;242426]ive quickly come to the conclusion this site is a pile of nonsense. no one actually knows what they are talking about in a "matter of fact" way. People just throw rehashed nonsense at you. if you want some facts, ask a shop that sells spares, if they arent D**ks they will help you.[/QUOTE]