Quote Originally Posted by El Padre View Post
Surely it is neccessary for us to hold an opinion, even if only to start/have a debate and benefit from someone elses opinions, we can then process all the information and opinions available to us and continue to grow, or in my case to realise how ignorant I am on so many subjects.

I will have to read fully and reflect a few times the top post, I like these Philosophy posts, we are constantly being told not to poison our bodies with Alcohol, drugs saturated fat etc. but we dont seem to consider how we feed our minds.

Someone once said "If the human brain was simple enough to be understood, we would be too simple to understand it".

Cheers

You see from my point of view, I have an oppinion because I was given free will.
Therefore if I have free will I have the right to oppinionate about anything and everything.

That does not make me right but it does not change the fact that I have free will.

Philosophy is word play.

Anybody who has the ability can dominate a conversation, if they know how to.

Mostly they are people who yern for somthing they can't achieve, so they construct language to exclude the uneducated and illinformed.

Right is right and wrong is wrong, but what is right?

coolrunnings