Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
If it's true Richards estimation was 12 months out.......It is a one man band isn't (wasn't) it???
Does Monkydoug = Slingblade

Eggs
This has been brought to my attention and as my name has been associated with it I will clarify some of the details.

If it's true
It is true Fridgetech.Com Ltd went into voluntary liquidation. FridgetechUK Ltd is the new operating name.My knowledge of the details is sketchy as I only found out this was going to happen when I bumped into Marc on a site and we had a brief chat. (Only the second time I had spoken to him since I'd left)

My association with Fridgetech.Com Ltd ended in August 2007 when I resigned as a Director. I rejoined my old company which I had started back in 1987.
ambientcontrol dot co dot uk

Richards estimation was 12 months out

Indeed it may have been 12 months or a day depending upon how you look at it. I have long been forecasting a big recession when all around were telling me the sun shines forever in Browns miracle economy.However a few reps would more than agree we've been in recession far longer than the stats say.

It is a one man band isn't (wasn't) it???
It was a OMB when Marc started it and it was like that for many years. However at it's height it had in excess of 2m turnover with 6 install teams flat out.

Does Monkydoug = Slingblade
No, MD is an ex employee who left about 18 months to 2 years ago.

Cheers

Richard