Hybrid View

Re: another kick in the knackers for our aussie techie

Quote Originally Posted by Emmett View Post
    speak for yourself, as a citizen of the united states I pay taxes silly Al collects many benefits today from his role in our government furthermore silly Al runs around the world speaking about global warming, the tax etc you pay on ***** supports the events he is payed to come and speak at. he has a vested interest in blaming humans, he has a company that sells carbon credits to industry the cost of which is passed on to us the consumer.

A scientist with a D average is still a scientist and as humans they are subject to being influenced, but you and I have been down this road already.
    Does that mean that if I have a company that sells heat pumps for their efficiency and lack of fossil fuel burning, I am immoral or brainwashed because it is an artificially created industry? Does the same go for solar hot water?

Re: another kick in the knackers for our aussie techie

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHolm View Post
    Does that mean that if I have a company that sells heat pumps for their efficiency and lack of fossil fuel burning, I am immoral or brainwashed because it is an artificially created industry? Does the same go for solar hot water?
    You would only sell such items over here if you could prove and guarantee the claim of them paying for themselves before they have stopped working or dropped to bits, or that they would indeed save the owner money. On the other hand if gullable folk allow themselves to be brainwashed with all the greenwash fanny, and that we all need to stop using fossil fuels and nuclear energy because we won't have a planet in the future. They would snatch your hand off, get into debt, force the closure of power stations, and then probably regret their descision even more so than if the global warming theory could be put into practice. Especially if the wind isn't blowing properly or the sun doesn't shine when its night time. And they wonder what the strange metalic rumbling sound is whilst their shiverring their bollocks off, then when the day breaks they will see that its actually the bollocks that has dropped off the brass monkey!
    Training may be finished but experience is never complete.