Hybrid View

Re: another kick in the knackers for our aussie techie

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    i dont think u can get willy extensions on the nhs!!
    Funny you should that am on facebook at the same time as here & was explaining to the girls am like a 3 legged man when I stand up....so am ok there !
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

tripod, or mr pogo!! do you want to edit ur last post to hot women instead of girls!haha-im on facebook too,checking up when the cake muncher returns, got to show some domesticated properties,like spray a bit of polish in the lounge,move the hoover hide the pots etc otherwise ill be watching soaps all night!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    Funny you should that am on facebook at the same time as here & was explaining to the girls am like a 3 legged man when I stand up....so am ok there !

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    tripod, or mr pogo!! do you want to edit ur last post to hot women instead of girls!haha-im on facebook too,checking up when the cake muncher returns, got to show some domesticated properties,like spray a bit of polish in the lounge,move the hoover hide the pots etc otherwise ill be watching soaps all night!!!
    Nah ! will leave it as is,(under 35 = hot girls / plus 35 = not so tempting) I've had so many offers to cum & measure up, don't know who should cum 1st !
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !