Hybrid View

Re: anybody else here into subarus??

Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    A V6 vito !!!

do you tell your local customers you live in cambridge or do you have a standard travel rate of 5 bucks a mile
    50p a mile and that just about covers the diesel!

Its not too bad at 26.5mpg, haven't managed to set the brakes alight yet as have with other vans, had a 140hp nissan primastar before that did around 29mpg, but this ones the extra long wheelbase one so can get 3m pipe in the back.

Think they do a v8 petrol Brabus one, better start saving......

Jon
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

Quote Originally Posted by monkey spanners View Post
    50p a mile and that just about covers the diesel!

Its not too bad at 26.5mpg, haven't managed to set the brakes alight yet as have with other vans, had a 140hp nissan primastar before that did around 29mpg, but this ones the extra long wheelbase one so can get 3m pipe in the back.

Think they do a v8 petrol Brabus one, better start saving......

Jon
    I bet it does mate... had a company van 115 that was quick(and juicy) but never looked under the bonnet...

presume yours is the 120 ?? then
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !

Quote Originally Posted by chillerman2006 View Post
    I bet it does mate... had a company van 115 that was quick(and juicy) but never looked under the bonnet...

presume yours is the 120 ?? then
    Business partners got a 115 vito and if i'm not paying attention theres not much in it, 120 got an auto box so by the time its dropped a couple of cogs i've got some catching up to do, plus i don't like gunning it from a start as the tyres are £700 a set (after a balded the last ones in 16k miles)

Might have to get it chipped though as i see the new ones got 220hp instead of 204hp!!!

Theres always someone quicker
    Mostly found in Oxfordshire, UK :)

Quote Originally Posted by monkey spanners View Post
    Business partners got a 115 vito and if i'm not paying attention theres not much in it, 120 got an auto box so by the time its dropped a couple of cogs i've got some catching up to do, plus i don't like gunning it from a start as the tyres are £700 a set (after a balded the last ones in 16k miles)

Might have to get it chipped though as i see the new ones got 220hp instead of 204hp!!!

Theres always someone quicker
    Nice, i do like the way the vito's drive and comfy too and the way you can step the rear out on round abouts
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !