Hybrid View

Re: Tk Is No Longer King

Quote Originally Posted by absolute-zero View Post
    Abbs Im still waiting for those uniit serial numbers buddy. I would like to see if the reworks were completed on these.

As far as replacement of the scroll compressor, I have only replaced one, and it was because of the CTS in the well of the casing was being hit by a jam nut that backed off, there was a bulletin on it a few years ago as TK identified it in some of these isolated scroll batches. I have never had to replace a scroll compressor on a unit that proved poor capacity. The Scroll compressors are much more durable and forgiving, how ever if you perform poor service practices or neglect a units maintences, then problems may arise.

There is not really a big secret to elimintaing the vibration, I have resolved 99% of the time, just by adjusting the RPMS and belt tensions while the unit is running, and had the units run smoother than a hair on a froggs a$$.
    I sent them to you. They have all just been at the dealer for motor mounts. I have mentioned before how this played out. If you want to discuss that, it will have to be somewere else as aparantly this is not the place?

Re: Tk Is No Longer King

Quote Originally Posted by abbsnowman View Post
    I sent them to you. They have all just been at the dealer for motor mounts. I have mentioned before how this played out. If you want to discuss that, it will have to be somewere else as aparantly this is not the place?
    Well based on the unit serial numbers you gave me, it appears they have never been registered. This may be most of the reason your having a difficult time with Policy and warranty issues getting resolved.

I do see based on the serial numbers, The engine mount campaign is needed and possibly the units muffler, if it was not already done.

Ask the dealer if they possibly forgot to register the units. I am assuming these units came from the local TK dealer in your area, so they should have some record of sale.