Hybrid View

Re: How to make freezer slow freeze poultry

Why am I doing this? Well it's a long story and this is not a commercial project. Guys I really need to be able to do this. I am not a freezer engineer or anything like that, just a chronically ill guy who sits at home most of my days. I absolutely need to find out how to do this.

are u a serial killer???- i'm confused to the the ideas of destroying chickens- maybe a blender might help-

Quote Originally Posted by install monkey View Post
    Why am I doing this? Well it's a long story and this is not a commercial project. Guys I really need to be able to do this. I am not a freezer engineer or anything like that, just a chronically ill guy who sits at home most of my days. I absolutely need to find out how to do this.

are u a serial killer???- i'm confused to the the ideas of destroying chickens- maybe a blender might help-
    No I'm not a serial killer or the like. I will tell you what this is about later but I don't want to make a long story now.

Ok you probably won't as I notice most of you are far from London however, in any case, how much would it roughly cost for somebody to come and do it and where would I find such people? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iceman31 View Post
    Ok you probably won't as I notice most of you are far from London however, in any case, how much would it roughly cost for somebody to come and do it and where would I find such people? Thanks
    cheaper to buy one on ebay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/All-purpos...item1c34488c60
    Last edited by r.bartlett; 03-07-2013 at 07:38 AM.